Security and Privacy
1st Alliance Lending LLC does not share your personal information with outside companies for their promotional use.
Because of the financial nature of our business, our website is not designed to appeal to children under the age of 13. Therefore, we do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
PROTECTING YOUR IDENTITY AND CREDIT
- If you wish to exercise one or more of the loan options presented, we will ask you to register at the site and supply other identifying and supporting information needed to process your application.
- By registering you authorize us to supply the information you provide, on a strictly confidential basis, to service providers, such as title companies, appraisers, credit reporting services, etc. who assist us in qualifying, processing, closing and servicing your loan.
- Credit Report: By submitting a loan application or request to be pre-qualified to us, you authorize us to share your credit report with our affiliates only to process your loan application.
- Interactive Help (Chat/PC to Phone): You may initiate an online interactive discussion with 1st Alliance Lending LLC support professionals to facilitate the completion of your loan application. We do not ask for any personally identifiable information to use this service; if you volunteer personally identifiable information, it will only be used to respond to your request. We maintain transcripts of chat sessions.
GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PRACTICES
- Mandatory and Optional Information: We identify what information is required to fulfill your request. If you chose not to provide mandatory information, we will not be able to provide you the service you are requesting.
- Service Providers: In some cases, we will employ or use service providers such as title companies, appraisers, consultants, temporary workers, or third party software developers, to complete a business process or provide a service on our behalf. When we employ service providers, we may need to share your personally identifiable information. Service providers are strictly prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for purposes other than to act on our behalf.
- Service Alerts and Critical Notices: We may need to contact you to inform you of specific changes that may impact your ability to use this service or for other critical non-marketing purposes, such as bug alerts. We may also contact you to respond to your specific requests, to clarify the order information you provided to us, or to notify you of upcoming subscription expiration dates.
- Legal Disclosures: In some cases we may disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.