One of the biggest investments you will undertake in your life is buying a home. Therefore it is important to be comfortable with the lender you choose. The lender will be your partner in your home buying experience. If you are new to the process they will guide you through it.
All lenders will tell you they are the best. You need to figure out which one is the best match for you. We believe 1st Alliance Lending is the best and want to give you the reasons why so you can decide for yourself.
What We Do
We don’t see ourselves as simply a collector of payments. Instead we view ourselves as a partner in home ownership. This partnership starts BEFORE you finance with us. We will assign a Loan Officer to your case and that person will get to know you and get to know your specific case. They will give you their phone number and email so you can contact them anytime with questions. We want to be able to communicate with you in the way that works best for you so we offer you the option of calling us, emailing us, chatting live online or having us call you. We commit to giving you the personal attention you need and deserve.
We don’t base our evaluation of you solely on your credit score. If you have had a previous foreclosure or FHA short sale we will take into account the specific circumstances of your situation. If you have had an issue with your credit in the past, we want to know the whole story. From this we can determine which type of loan you will be successful with in the future. Our ultimate goal is to provide you a loan you can sustain.
Our partnership doesn’t end at the start of your mortgage. We continue to provide excellent service every day throughout your mortgage.
How We Do It
First a little history to give you perspective of where we come from:
- 1st Alliance Lending was incorporated in 2004 and started our first residential mortgage partnership in May of 2005. As you know the housing crisis soon followed. We immediately saw the need to help struggling homeowners.
- In 2008 1st Alliance Lending worked with the government to improve the Hope for Homeowners program so it would help a greater number of homeowners.
- In 2010 our status as one of the pioneers of principal reduction loans was recognized when we became an approved Ginnie Mae issuer.
- In March of 2011 we were featured in the New York Times recognizing that our loss mitigation products were helping struggling homeowners.
- In 2012 our Founder, John Dilorio, testified before a Senate Sub Committee because he is recognized as a leader and expert in the field of principal reduction refinance.
Over the years we’ve helped thousands of homeowners avoid foreclosure and through this we have seen what works well and what doesn’t work as well. We have learned that you need to really listen to people to find out the whole story. The computer generated credit number doesn’t give the whole story. We’ve learned you need to partner with the buyer and find out what will work best for them individually.
We also believe in community. Our business decisions are guided by three major factors: fiscal responsibility, social consciousness and environmental responsibility. We give back to the community. Specifically we support Make a Wish, The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and Pan Mass Challenge.
Finally, we feel our employees should be treated well, as they are a major asset to our company. We strive to provide work/life balance, a stimulating work environment and world-class benefits. We feel that if we treat our employees well they will treat our buyers well. That is a top priority.
What Makes Us Different
We are a trustworthy, honest, non-judgmental lender. We have integrity. We are working to rebuild communities and emphasize providing sustainable loans. If you are looking for a lender for your new home mortgage loan contact us. We will put you first.